آی سی MC33290
آی سی 33290 در کنترل یونیت های خودروهای بنز و BMW به عنوان اینترفیس ارتباط با دستگاه دیاگ مورد استفاده قرا رمی گیرد . این آی سی 8 پایه که از پروتکل ISO-9141 پیروی می کند ساخت شرکت NXP می باشد.
ISO K Line Serial Link Interface
The 33290 is a serial link bus interface device designed to provide bi-directional half-duplex communication interfacing in automotive diagnostic applications. It is designed to interface between the vehicle’s on-board microcontroller and systems off-board the vehicle via the special ISO K line. The 33290 is designed to meet the Diagnostic Systems ISO9141 specification. The device’s K line bus driver’s output is fully protected against bus shorts and overtemperature conditions.The 33290 derives its robustness to temperature and voltage extremes by being built on a SMARTMOS process, incorporating CMOS logic, bipolar/MOS analog circuitry, and DMOS power FETs. Although the 33290 was principally designed for automotive applications, it is suited for other serial communication applications. It is parametrically specified over an ambient temperature range of -40ºC ≤ TA ≤ 125ºC and 8.0 V ≤ VBB ≤ 18 V supply. The economical SO-8 surface-mount plastic package makes the 33290 very cost effective.
- Operates Over Wide Supply Voltage of 8.0 to 18V
- Operating Temperature of -40 to 125°C
- Interfaces Directly to Standard CMOS Microprocessors
- ISO K Line Pin Protected Against Shorts to Ground
- Thermal Shutdown with Hysteresis
- ISO K Line Pin Capable of High Currents
- ISO K Line Can Be Driven with up to 10 nF of Parasitic Capacitance
- 8.0 kV ESD Protection Attainable with Few Additional Components
- Standby Mode: No VBat Current Drain with VDD at 5.0 V
- Low Current Drain During Operation with VDD at 5.0 V
- Pb-Free Packaging Designated by Suffix Code EF