آی سی TJA1054T
Fault-tolerant CAN transceiver
The TJA1054 is the interface between the protocol controller and the physical wires of the bus lines in a Control Area Network (CAN). It is primarily intended for low-speed applications, up to 125 kBaud, in passenger cars. The device provides differential transmit capability but will switch in error conditions to single-wire transmitter and/or receiver.The TJA1054T is pin and upwards compatible with the PCA82C252T and the TJA1053T. This means that these two devices can be replaced by the TJA1054T with retention of all functions.
- Baud rate up to 125 kBaud
- Up to 32 nodes can be connected
- Supports unshielded bus wires
- Very low Radio Frequency Interference (RFI) due to built-in slope control function and a very good matching of the CANL and CANH bus outputs
- Fully integrated receiver filters
- Permanent dominant monitoring of transmit data input
- Good immunity performance of ElectroMagnetic Compatibility (EMC) in normal operating mode and in low power modes.